Galway - City, Ireland
Directions to desk
The Budget Car Rental office is located on Eyre Square in the centre of Galway city. Specifically, it is located adjacent to the Great Southern Hotel, and around the corner from the tourist office.
|Sun||09:00 - 18:00|
|Mon||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tue||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wed||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thu||08:00 - 18:00|
|Fri||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sat||09:00 - 18:00|
A charge of €34 will apply to cross border into Northern Ireland Please always check with the rental supplier before the pick up. Contact details can be found on your rental voucher.
Included in the Price:
• 13.5% Tax
• Airport Fee
• Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure only.
• Unlimited mileage
• CDW (Loss Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess. (Not included: Tyres, Roof, Undercarriage, Glass, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Hubcaps, etc. Please check with the Car Rental Provider on arrival).
• Third Party Liability
• One-way has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Mandatory documents & important information:
The following documents are required to collect the vehicle:
• A printed version of your Rental Voucher.
• Passport/ID card.
• A valid credit card in the name of the main driver.
• A valid (with no major endorsements) driving licence. International driving licence (accompanied by domestic licence) is required for customers whose licence is not written in Roman alphabet (Arabic, Japanese, Cyrillic etc.). For driving licenses from countries not part of the international driving license treaty, an official translation of the license must be presented with the original license
• Please note UK customers must include the printed endorsement record or the code obtained from DVLA website: www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence) for all named drivers, with details of all endorsements. In the event a UK licence holder does not present the paper counterpart then a charge will be made to call the DVLA Driving Licence enquiries line.
• Overseas customers might be asked for proof of return (Flight tickets, etc.).
Age Restrictions and Driving Licence: Drivers must be 25 years old and have held their license for at least 2 years.
Drivers must be 28 years of age to rent Intermediate SUV, Full size and People carriers and 30 years of age to rent Mini buses and Premium categories.
Drivers who are 75 years old and older need to provide a printed medical certificate/letter which states that they are fit to drive and a letter from their insurance company stating that they are currently driving and have not had an accident within the last 5 years. This information must be received in advance of the rental and must be dated within 3 months of the pickup date. The customer may be required to undergo a driving assessment accompanied with a Budget representative.