Kerry - Airport, Ireland
Terminal rental counter and pick-up
KILLARNEY, Main arrivals hall, Farranfore, CO. KERRY, KILLARNEY, , Kerry
|Sun||10:00 - 18:30|
|Mon||10:00 - 18:30|
|Tue||10:00 - 18:30|
|Wed||10:00 - 17:00|
|Thu||10:00 - 18:30|
|Fri||10:00 - 18:30|
|Sat||10:00 - 18:30|
Should the client wish to drive in Northern Ireland it is a requirement of rental that they inform the supplier that they wish to do so prior to leaving the rental location. There is a €34.05 fee when taking a car into Northern Ireland. Cars cannot be taken off the island of Ireland at any stage and must be returned in the Republic. Failure to purchase the required coverage will result in the renter accepting full responsibility for any recovery fees, should the car breakdown.
Included in the Price:
• 13.5% Tax
• Airport Fee
• Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure only.
• Unlimited mileage.
• CDW (Loss Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess. (Not included: Tyres, Roof, Undercarriage, Glass, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Hubcaps, etc. Please check with the Car Rental Provider on arrival).
• Third Party Liability
• One-way has been added to the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charges you will need to return it full. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved on your credit card that will be released when you return the car full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return along with an administration fee. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station.
• Traffic fines, sanctions and judicial costs related to traffic violations and tolls are not included in the rental cost. All renters will also be subject to a preauthorisation of 50 EUR in the event of traffic fines, toll charges, etc.
• The vehicles displayed and models listed are the most common vehicles used by our car rental partners. We cannot guarantee the make/model or traction of the rental vehicle will be the same as the vehicle displayed on our website.
• No refunds will be given if you fail to collect the vehicle at your specified time or if you fail to meet the driving licence, passport, credit card or other documentation requirements outlined in this voucher.
• Keddy and CarTrawler do not provide refunds for vehicles returned early.
• Voucher: A printed version of your rental voucher must be produced upon arrival at the rental desk. Failure to present the voucher means the car rental agent may charge you at the local rates. Please note: We are not responsible for overcharges on rentals where the voucher was not presented to the local agent on collection of the vehicle. If you do not present the required documents, the documentation is not valid or you do not have enough funds on your credit card, the car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle and no funds will be reimbursed.